Fath's North Shore Rentals & Vacation Homes
at Clearview Lodge and Supper Club St. Germain, Wisconsin
Fath's North Shore Rentals provides Northern Wisconsin lodging all year around. All four seasons offer an abundance of things to do.
- Come stay in Spring for some great fishing.
- During Summer you can enjoy swimming, cookouts, campfires, volleyball games, and all around family fun.
- Fall offers one of the most relaxing times to visit with the trees turning brilliant shades of colors, many craft shows to wander through, and pumpkins and scarecrows to brighten your stay.
- For the Winter the Bo-Boen snowmobile trails are right out your door providing wonderful snowmobiling vacation opportunities. Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and downhill ski hills are also just a short drive away.
- For the golf enthusiast is the beautiful St. Germain Golf Course. Located a 1/2 mile down the road, this course is fun and challenging for all levels of players
Providing vacation home rentals for your northern Wisconsin vacation.
- On the north shore of Big St. Germain Lake
- 400 feet of level lake frontage
- On the famous Bo-Boen Snowmobile Trail
Fath's North Shore Rentals is centrally located
- Razorback Ridges cross country ski trails nearby
- Five golf courses in the area
- Near the new St. Germain Bike & Hike Trail
- Excellent supper clubs nearby
- Grocery store and shopping nearby
- Tennis nearby